Become a Kiss Consultant
Everyone knows someone who could use a touch of normalcy in their life.
Are you a licensed massage therapist, nail technician, cosmetologist or licensed esthetician looking to make a bigger impact? Whether it’s a cause near and dear to your own heart or you’re looking to give more, The Kiss Company is your opportunity to make a difference.
What Is a Kiss Consultant?
Kiss Consultants offer potentially healing treatments for those either homebound, battling chronic disease or just in need of some company. The Kiss Company provides you with all the tools necessary to make life a little brighter for your clients. Kiss Consultants typically provide 8-15 treatments per month (designed to be flexible to your personal schedule) while helping spread brand awareness throughout your designated region, among friends and family, and across social media.
Where Kisses Cover.
The Kiss Company covers Erie, Niagara, Allegany, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua counties, with your region being defined by future growth and your client base. No matter where you are, you’ll be helping those in need and be supported by a passionate team pulling in the same positive direction.
Ready to hit the road and start spreading the love? We’ve got you covered from car decals to appointment cards. Kiss Consultants are equipped with everything they need to bring smiles to the faces of those who need it most.
How Do I Become a Kiss Consultant?
We’re seeking compassionate specialists to add to our growing team of talented, spirited independent contractors as they deliver quality spa treatments to those in need in homes across Western New York, Niagara Frontier and Southern Tier. If you’re interested in making a difference in your community, or feel inspired to help due to personal experience, we’d love to have you on our team.
Please email the following questions and answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What license do you have to perform treatments in NY State? Massage, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nails
- WHY do you want to become a Kiss Consultant?
- How many services do you think you could provide in one week/one month?
- What ideas/activities would you do to help market and advertise this to your friends, family, communities?
- *Please know these marking activities would need to be approved by TKC*
- Please email us to apply for a position as a Kiss Consultant. Once received, an administrator from The Kiss Company will reach out.